CHINA GLAZE IS BACK FROM THE FUTURE
When it comes to bold, in-your-face beauty looks, no decade trumps the 1980s. Individuality was expressed through a variety of trends but one thing was constant: neon! Blindingly bright colours exploded in multiple patterns, and nails and makeup were loud and proud. This summer, China Glaze® is back FROM the future with its Lite Brites collection, a nod to the audacious spirit and outspoken style of the ‘80s with 12 all new bold neon crèmes and shimmers.
The ibd® Island of Eden collection includes:
The China Glaze® Lite Brites collection includes:
- Hot Flash* - Smokin’ hot crimson shimmer
- Bite Me - Fiercely fluorescent watermelon crème
- I’ll Pink to That* – Bodacious neon fuchsia crème
- Lip Smackin’ Good - Bubblicious neon pink crème
- Papa Don’t Peach* – Coral peach with iridescent copper glitter
- None of Your Risky Business – Electric tangerine crème
- Whip It Good – Brilliant banana yellow crème
- Lime After Lime – Light bright neon lime crème
- I Got a Blue Attitude – Deep blue-violet crème
- What I Like About Blue* – Serene sky blue shimmer
- Let’s Jam – Shimmering orchid
- We Got the Beet – Go-go grape with iridescent copper shimmer
Live out loud – and in colour – with the China Glaze® Lite Brites collection, available in April 2016 at fine beauty supply stores and salons nationwide as open stock colours, 12, 24 and 36-piece counter displays, and a 36-piece rack.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).