OPEN THE DOOR TO A…
The 1970s: Just the mention of this decade brings to mind free spirits, bold patterns and an “anything goes” attitude. This Spring China Glaze® launches 12 new shades inspired by this eclectic era with its House of Colour collection. Hippie meets punk meets bohemian in this current take on 1970s chic with a mix of crèmes, shimmers, chrome and glitters. While influenced by the past, this creative palette still hits the mark on current times, capturing colours trends seen on Spring 2016 catwalks including muted metallic, bright white, creamy nude, and opalescent glitters.
The China Glaze® House of Colour collection includes:
- Shut the Front Door: Pink crème
- Chrome Is Where the Heart Is: Blush chrome
- Sorry I’m Latte: Nude crème
- Glitter Me This…: Gold, pink and white multi glitter
- Girls Just Wanna Have Sun: Light yellow crème
- Let’s Chalk About It: Ultra soft pink crème
- About Layin’ Out: Salmon pink crème
- Pink or Swim: Ultra soft pink crème
- In the Near Fuchsia: Fuchsia crème
- Moonlight the Night: Translucent blue and purple color-reflective glitter
- Come Rain or Shine: Bold blue shimmer
- Don’t Be Shallow: Sky blue crème
Express your individuality with the China Glaze® House of Colour collection, available in February 2016 at fine beauty supply stores and salons nationwide as open stock colours, 12, 24 and 36-piece counter displays, and a 36-piece rack.