January 16, 2016
From catwalks to sidewalks around the world, the word on everybody’s tips is nail art. Anything is possible on the tiny canvases of your nails – when you have the right tools. China Glaze®, the leader in colour nail lacquer, introduces your new nail art must-have: Stripe Rite nail art stripers. Take your manicure from mundane to magnificent with these new stripers available in an array of 16 brilliant shades and finishes.Whether you’re looking to unleash a houndstooth print, replicate a Picasso or support your favorite sports team, China Glaze® Stripe Rite nail art stripers allow for precise details. With a flick of the super-fine tip brush housed in a user-friendly ergonomic cap, a perfect line shoots across the nail or a tribal design gets its pattern. Choose from crèmes, metallics, glitters and neons; with shades covering the rainbow, the nail artistry possibilities are endless!
With China Glaze® Stripe Rite you have the freedom to create customized mini works of art on your fingertips such as this retro glam design:
- Apply two coats of China Glaze® Liquid Leather and let it dry completely.
- Using the Brushstroke of Luck striper, paint a thin solid line down the center of each nail. Then paint 4 lines on either side of the lines you just painted. These lines should have a small gap near the center of your nail.
- Continue to add more lines on either side evenly increasing the distance between the lines at the center of the nail. (Spacing the lines out will create a black triangle on the sides of your nails.)
- Next, clean up the black triangles on either side of the nail by painting a sideways “V”.
- Finally, using China Glaze® Best in Snow striper, paint two triangles on the sides of each nail.
- Finish with China Glaze® Fast Forward Top Coat to protect your design.
Get your stripe on with the China Glaze® Stripe Rite nail art stripers are available at Sally Beauty Supply stores nationwide; MSRP $2.99.